1/2 cup chopped nuts ( I use sliced almonds)
1 square margarine
1/2 tsp cinnamon (I don't use)
1/2 cup brown sugar
small package Butterscotch Pudding (not instant)
12 to18 Rhodes Texas frozen rolls
1. Grease bundt pan (can also use a large loaf pan)
2. Sprinkle nuts on bottom of pan. Place part of frozen rolls on top of nuts
3. Sprinkle half of pudding mix on top of rolls.
4. Add other part of frozen rolls and the rest of pudding.
5. Melt margarine and sugar together and pour evenly over rolls.
6. Let rise all day or at night (8 hours)
7. Wake up and bake 350 degrees for 30 Min or until brown.
8. Remove from pan upside down on plate.
This is me with my Great Grandmother, enjoying Pull-A-Parts after my bubble bath! I am so grateful that I was able to have such a wonderful grandmother. We learned so much from her!