Ruffled Ribbon Flower Clip
Bobby Pin, Hair Clip, Head Band, or Safety Pin
Decorative beads (optional)
Scrap piece of fabric
The best part about this flower hair clip is that it is so easy to make! And you don't need a sewing machine or thread and needle to create the ruffled look!
1. Trim your wired ribbon to expose the ribbon.
2. On one side of the ribbon, start pulling the wire out to bunch the ribbon.
3. As you pull the wire out, the ribbon will bunch and twirl. Make it as large as you want.
4. Form your ribbon into a round flower shape.
5. Start gluing your flower on with the bottom and working your way up to the top.
6. Add beads or buttons to the middle to hide the ending.
7. Glue your flower onto a hair clip, head band, or safety pin!
Bunching the ribbon.
Glue the ribbon in the form of a flower onto a scrap piece of fabric. Trim the fabric.
Secure the flower to a hair clip or headband to wear it in your hair, or attach it to a safety pin to wear on a blouse.